Monday, August 11, 2008

MLB


We went to Camden Yards to see Baltimore Orioles play baseball. I love baseball, so I had been looking forward to seeing MLB. The game was exciting and I found many differences between Japanese Professional Baseball and MLB, the differences of style of cheering, atmosphere, and style of baseball. MLB is more powerful than Japan, but less technical though and the foods that are sold at the stadium are too big!!! There are many differences, but I enjoyed it so much!!

4 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Tomoya!
Going to the baseball game sounds really exciting, and it seems that you enjoyed being there very much! I also had a chance to go to a baseball game when I participated the program at American University, so I can understand how exciting it would be! There was no instrument, right? (So, you can hear a ball being caught and battered.)

Nina Liakos said...

It seems that we Americans always serve food in portions that are too large!

I am really glad you enjoyed the O's game, and that they won it! :-)

Nikki said...

Hello PK,
What are some of the differences between the MLB and Japanese baseball? I love watching baseball so I am interested to know why and how they are different..

Heather said...

Yes, Tomoya, please tell us the differences between Japanese baseball and American baseball. I remember visiting Korea once and I attended a baseball game and there were some minor differences from what I remember.